Senior Software Engineer C# / .NET / Azure – Breda
Do you love the engineering challenges of crafting and delivering state of the art technology running on the Microsoft Azure platform, practicing Test Driven Development and do you have a DevOps mind-set? Do you feel challenged by the end-to-end responsibility of implementing User Stories? We’d like you to be part of our dynamic and high energy team!
Successful engineers in our team will have strong problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills, drive for execution and results, while delivering quality software. We value passion, creativity, agility, accountability and the desire to learn new complex technical areas. You will be an important part of our team of highly motivated and talented individuals and this is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, grow your career and influence the next generation Enterprise Hotel Platform.
We can only consider applicants with citizenship from one of the EU or EEA countries, or otherwise already having general work permission for the Netherlands. We can’t arrange the work permit, necessary for non-EU/EEA candidates. Thanks for understanding.
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience
- EU or EEA country passport or otherwise having general work permission for the Netherlands
- Solid coding skills in C#, fluent in asynchronous programming
- Experienced on the Azure Cloud platform or other cloud platforms
- Excellent technical design, problem solving, debugging and communication skills
- Experienced in applying design patterns to common problem areas
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products and services
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with Unit Testing and Testing
- Experienced with SCRUM methodologies of development
- Experienced with building and consuming REST APIs
- Fluency in English
Amadeus Hospitality is a leading global provider of advanced hotel software solutions to the hospitality industry. Our core team consists of experienced hospitality professionals who create hotel software they know will serve the needs of their customers. All our processes are designed to deliver innovative, category defining products and services that enable each customer’s brand promise.
Building on more than 20 years of success, the cloud-native Enterprise Lodging System (ELS) moves us from being a company that sells software as a product to an organization that delivers software as a service. Headquartered in Breda, The Netherlands, we maintain four main offices in three continents in order to support its growing worldwide customer base.
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (including travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- We offer a chance to work with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- Ability to obtain training and certificates
- We provide an open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
For more information or a direct application, please contact:
Ellen Ceelen, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 6 41 13 96 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application contact information
Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry? We are building a team in Breda (Holland), no remote or freelance based work.
If you are enthusiastic and fully engaged, then Please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please send a mail or call: 076-5305353 and ask for Ellen Ceelen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and appreciate a multicultural team environment.