Do you love the engineering challenges of crafting and delivering state of the art technology running on the Microsoft Azure platform, practicing Test Driven Development and do you have a DevOps mind-set? Do you feel challenged by the end-to-end responsibility of implementing User Stories? We’d like you to be part of our dynamic and high energy team!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will have strong problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills, drive for execution and results, while delivering quality software. We value passion, creativity, agility, accountability and the desire to learn new complex technical areas. You will be an important part of our team of highly motivated and talented individuals. It is up to you to guide them on a technical level. Don’t worry; you won’t have to do this alone. Your team members and peers are ready to help you make some awesome stuff. This is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, grow your career and influence the next generation Enterprise Hotel Platform.
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in Angular JS, HTML5, CSS is a pre
- Solid experience with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experienced on the Azure Cloud platform or other cloud platforms is an advantage
- Excellent technical design, problem solving, debugging and communication skills
- Experienced in applying design patterns to common problem areas
- Familiar with the complete Systems Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality products and services and familiarity with (Unit) Testing
- Experienced with SCRUM methodologies and TDD is an advantage
- EU or EEA country passport or otherwise having general work permission for the Netherlands
- Fluent in English
Amadeus Hospitality in the Netherlands (formerly known as Itesso) is a premier global provider of advanced software solutions to the hospitality industry. For over two decades we have been providing groundbreaking solutions to hotels and hotel chains worldwide. Some of our customers include IHG (EMEA), Best Western International (Global), Coast Hotels (USA/Canada), Van der Valk Hotels (Europe), Bastion Hotels (Netherlands) and Golden Tulip (Global). We offer revolutionary Cloud-native hospitality technology with our ACPMS (cloud based property management system). Other products include Hotel Concepts IDPMS and Brilliant PMpro. With offices worldwide, we are able to support global hotel companies in rolling out a single chain-wide solution. Dedicated to providing local support, our regional offices are located in Breda, The Netherlands for the EMEA region, Atlanta, GA for the Americas, and Sydney for Asia-Pacific.
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (including travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- We offer a chance to work with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- Ability to obtain training and certificates
- We provide an open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
For more information or a direct application, please contact:
Ellen Ceelen, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 6 41 13 96 78 or email@example.com
Application contact information
Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry? We are building a team in Breda (Holland), no remote or freelance based work.
If you are enthusiastic and fully engaged, then Please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please send a mail or call: 076-5305353 and ask for Ellen Ceelen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and appreciate a multicultural team environment.