(Senior) QA Engineer – Breda
Do you have a DevOps mindset and are you that person that loves the engineering challenges of delivering cutting edge technology running on the Microsoft Azure platform and practicing Test Driven Development? Do you want to contribute to the critical solutions on which our hospitality customers depend? Do you want to be part of a fast paced and energetic team?
Successful QA engineers in our team will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, drive for excellence in customer product experience, supported by good test coverage against good requirements and acceptance criteria.
Your responsibilities include reviewing requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback, being accountable for the correct functioning of the product by creating detailed, comprehensive and wellstructured test plans and test cases and supporting the team to create automated tests according to our ATDD approach from. On top, you identify, record, document and track bugs found through exploratory testing to ensure the quality of the product is improved.
We can only consider EU/EER citizens or candidates otherwise not in need for work permission to be arranged. Thanks for understanding.
- Passionate about software quality and the impact it has on customers
- Proven working experience in software development
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technology stack
- Experienced in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experienced with Continuous Delivery, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Preferably performance and/or security testing experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure platform and REST APIs strongly preferred
- Fluent in English
Amadeus Hospitality is a leading global provider of advanced hotel software solutions to the hospitality industry. Our core team consists of experienced hospitality professionals who create hotel software they know will serve the needs of their customers. All our processes are designed to deliver innovative, category defining products and services that enable each customer’s brand promise.
Building on more than 20 years of success, the cloud-native Enterprise Lodging System (ELS) moves us from being a company that sells software as a product to an organization that delivers software as a service. Headquartered in Breda, The Netherlands, we maintain four main offices in three continents in order to support its growing worldwide customer base.
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (including travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- We offer a chance to work with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- We provide an open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
For more information or a direct application, please contact:
Ellen Ceelen, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 6 41 13 96 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application contact information
Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry? We are building a team in Breda (Holland), no remote or freelance based work.
If you are enthusiastic and fully engaged, then Please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please send a mail or call: 076-5305353 and ask for Ellen Ceelen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and appreciate a multicultural team environment.