Would you like to be part of the world leader in the Travel and Hospitality industry, and create state of the art Hotel solutions? Are you keen on solving problems with a quality mindset and are you eager to learn new technologies? We offer a great place to work with lots of growth potential and a high-energy team!
Successful engineers in our team will have strong problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills, drive for execution and results, while delivering quality software. We value passion, creativity, agility, accountability and the desire to learn new complex technical areas. You will be an important part of our team of highly motivated and talented individuals and this is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, grow your career and influence the next generation Enterprise Hotel Platform. Don’t worry; your experienced colleagues will guide you to make the next step!
- 2 – 6 years of professional software engineering experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Experienced with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience on the Azure Cloud platform or other cloud platforms is a pre
- Good technical design, problem solving, debugging and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality products and services
- Familiarity with Unit Testing and Testing
- Experienced with SCRUM methodologies of development
- EU or EEA country passport or otherwise having general work permission for the Netherlands
- Fluent in English
Amadeus Hospitality is a leading global provider of advanced hotel software solutions to the hospitality industry. Our core team consists of experienced hospitality professionals who create hotel software they know will serve the needs of their customers. All our processes are designed to deliver innovative, category defining products and services that enable each customer’s brand promise.
Building on more than 20 years of success, the cloud-native Enterprise Lodging System (ELS) moves us from being a company that sells software as a product to an organization that delivers software as a service. Headquartered in Breda, The Netherlands, we maintain four main offices in three continents in order to support its growing worldwide customer base.
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (including travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- We offer a chance to work with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- Ability to obtain training and certificates
- We provide an open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
For more information or a direct application, please contact:
Bram Baaij, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 614249323 or bram.baaij@amadeus-hospitality-IT-careers.com.
Application contact information
Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry? We are building a team in Breda (the Netherlands). No opportunities for remote or freelance-based work.
If this position appeals to you, then please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to benjamin.wolders@amadeus-hospitality-IT-careers.com. For more questions about this position, please send a mail or call: 0641902319.
We are an equal opportunity employer and appreciate a multicultural team environment.