DevOps Engineer (Microsoft / Azure) – Breda
Do you have the right DevOps mindset to challenge and optimize our cloud-native environment at Amadeus Hospitality? Then join our international team in Breda.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with good interpersonal skills and a quality focus, to join a SaaS hosting operations team in a scale-up environment. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for working closely with development and release engineering to ensure efficient and effective, automated deployments. The ability to work in a cross-functional development and operations environment moving toward a continuous deployment and continuous integration model is key to success in this position.
Additionally, you will:
- automate whenever possible, any processes related to (continuous) integration and deployment (desired state configuration).
- generally add to all necessary QA and DevOps tasks, utilizing your scripting skills and relevant tooling knowledge.
- develop, build and maintain monitoring and release engineering tools in cloud environments.
- last but not least, add to tactical and strategic goal planning for all DevOps related tasks.
Together with three of your colleagues in the DevOps Team (two in the Netherlands and one in the US) you will focus on making our cloud production environment live up to the highest possible quality standards.
As a DevOps Engineer you have demonstrated experience developing, implementing and maintaining continuous build processes. Including execution of automated unit and build verification tests. Must have’s for this position:
- Degree in computer science and 3+ years of relevant work experience preferred.
- A DevOps mindset including key capabilities: automation (Powershell), integration, deployment and monitoring.
- Fluent in English.
If you are our perfect candidate you have knowledge of distributed version control and social coding platforms (Github). You can coordinate communication and activities between technical teams. Experience with Azure Resource Manager and VSTS are considered a big plus, as do other cloud technologies.
Amadeus Hospitality in the Netherlands (formerly known as Itesso) is a premier global provider of advanced software solutions to the hospitality industry. For over two decades we have been providing groundbreaking solutions to hotels and hotel chains worldwide. Some of our customers include IHG (EMEA), Best Western International (Global), Coast Hotels (USA/Canada), Van der Valk Hotels (Europe), Bastion Hotels (Netherlands) and Golden Tulip (Global). We offer revolutionary Cloud-native hospitality technology with our ACPMS (cloud based property management system). Other products include Hotel Concepts IDPMS and Brilliant PMpro. With offices worldwide, we are able to support global hotel companies in rolling out a single chain-wide solution. Dedicated to providing local support, our regional offices are located in Breda, The Netherlands for the EMEA region, Atlanta, GA for the Americas, and Sydney for Asia-Pacific.
- A competitive salary.
- Good working conditions (including travel allowance and discounted gym membership).
- Great opportunities to explore new technology and develop personal skills.
- The ability to obtain training and certificates relevant to our technology and industry.
- An open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city center.
- Relocation package for candidates with a EU or EEA country passport.
For more information or a direct application, please contact:
Benjamin Wolders, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 641902319 or benjamin.wolders@amadeus-hospitality-IT-careers.com.
Application contact information
Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry? We are building a team in Breda (the Netherlands). No opportunities for remote or freelance-based work.
If this position appeals to you, then please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to benjamin.wolders@amadeus-hospitality-IT-careers.com or click the apply button. For more questions about this position, please send a mail or call: 06 41902319 (+31 6 41902319 outside of the Netherlands).
We are an equal opportunity employer and appreciate a multicultural team environment.