C#/.Net developer – Breda
Would you like to be responsible for building state of the art interfaces, connecting 3rd parties worldwide with our advanced hospitality solutions? Are you interested in joining a global company to enhance your professional development as a .Net developer?
As our .Net developer, you will be working closely with third parties and write code that adheres to a robust architectural design while following sane and sound code guidelines. You ensure quality through unit tests and peer reviews of code. You incorporate improvements identified by the third party test teams and you will balance the timelines of third parties with the demands of internal teams. You will get the opportunity to further sharpen your development skills in a small, professional team, embedded in a global market leading company.
Your tasks will be (but not limited to):
- Communicate with third parties identified for interfacing, these include booking platforms like Booking.com, Trivago or Expedia, or hotels directly.
- Analyze, evaluate and provide feedback on the interface specification
- Identifying the units of code to be written to create solid interfacing solutions
- Evaluate timelines and workloads
- Identify opportunities for improving code quality, processes and approach
- Support third party development on API booking engines
- From time to time other duties as required
We can only consider EU/EER citizens or candidates otherwise not in need for work permission to be arranged, and already living in the Netherlands. We will not accept applications from abroad for this role. Thanks for understanding.
- Relevant degree (MBO/HBO) with a minimum of one year professional software development experience
- Hands-on C# application development experience
- Experienced with Soap and/or REST API development
- Microsoft SQL server knowledge
- Analytical capabilities to translate requirements into development
- Good Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal
Amadeus Hospitality in the Netherlands (formerly known as Itesso) is a premier global provider of advanced software solutions to the hospitality industry. For over two decades we have been providing groundbreaking solutions to hotels and hotel chains worldwide. Some of our customers include IHG (EMEA), Best Western International (Global), Coast Hotels (USA/Canada), Van der Valk Hotels (Europe), Bastion Hotels (Netherlands) and Golden Tulip (Global). We offer revolutionary Cloud-native hospitality technology with our ACPMS (cloud based property management system). Other products include Hotel Concepts IDPMS and Brilliant PMpro. With offices worldwide, we are able to support global hotel companies in rolling out a single chain-wide solution. Dedicated to providing local support, our regional offices are located in Breda, The Netherlands for the EMEA region, Atlanta, GA for the Americas, and Sydney for Asia-Pacific.
For the right candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Good working conditions (including travel allowance and discounted gym membership).
- Great opportunities to explore new technology and develop personal skills.
- The ability to obtain training and certificates relevant to our technology and industry.
- An open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city center.
For more information or a direct application, please contact:
Bram Baaij, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 614249323 or bram.baaij@amadeus-hospitality-IT-careers.com.
Application contact information
Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry? We are building a team in Breda (the Netherlands). No opportunities for remote or freelance-based work.
If this position appeals to you, then please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to benjamin.wolders@amadeus-hospitality-IT-careers.com or click the apply button. For more questions about this position, please send a mail or call: 06 41902319 (+31 6 41902319 outside of the Netherlands).
We are an equal opportunity employer and appreciate a multicultural team environment.
This position will be required to pass a background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.